Thomas Jefferson Quotes – BestQuotesSite.com
About the life of Thomas Jefferson:
Thomas Jefferson was born in America, on 13 April year 1743. He is known for his architects and was a great lawyer along with being a philosopher too. Moreover, he was also the third president of the United States and he lost his father when he was just 14 years old. Loosing father at a young age like this is really tough but Thomas proved that life is unpredictable and you should always focus on your dreams. Thomas started his school at age 5 and had a great political career from 1775 to 1800. His designs for Virginia University is his symbol and people remember him for that. Not only that, but his architects were so amazing that he also designed his home, Monticello himself too. So, these were some amazing achievements of Thomas Jefferson, a man of great knowledge!
Quotes of Thomas Jefferson:
Being a great inventor, Thomas is also remembered with great words for inventing the swivel chair. Throughout his lifetime, Thomas said great statements that touch the bottom of the hearts of the people! Thomas is also known for his endless 18000 letters regarding politics and philosophy. We remember him for his powerful quotes and speeches that he gave! We are proud to collect some of his famous inspiring and thunderous quotes! Just have a look at these quotes and let us know your thoughts about it below. Don’t keep these powerful words with you and spread it to your loved ones to make them understand the value of life too as Pen is mightier than sword! Have a look at them!
1.“I cannot live without books.”
2. “Do you want to know who you are? Don’t ask. Act! Action will delineate and define you.”
4. “The most valuable of all talents is that of never using two words when one will do.” -Thomas Jefferson
9. “Power is not alluring to pure minds.”
10. “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.”
11. “Our civil rights have no dependence on our religious opinions any more than our opinions in physics or geometry…”
12. “In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.” -Thomas Jefferson
Some of the famous Quotes:
13. “I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery.”
15. No man will labor for himself who can make another labor for him.
16. “Don’t talk about what you have done or what you are going to do.” -Thomas Jefferson
Other gripping Quotes from Thomas:
20. “Leave no authority existing not responsible to the people.”