Top Teacher Quotes
HOW IMPORTANT IS RESPECT FOR TEACHERS?
Teachers are like our second parents. Our real parents give birth to us and they raise us doing a lot of sacrifices but our teachers equally play an important role in our upbringing. They teach us the difference between right and wrong, they teach us what’s better for us and how we should deal with different things. Knowledge is power and we have it through our teachers! Therefore, respect them wholeheartedly. Although they scold us and we might hate them for this, at the end of the day, they do this for us, so that we become a better person and we’ll realize once we get old, once we actually become something, that the teachers deserve the same respect which we give to our parents!
A doctor, an engineer, a pilot, an army officer! How did they manage to get this position? Because of the teacher! If you learn even a small thing from someone, we should respect them because respecting someone doesn’t cost anything!
RESPECTING AND BEAUTIFUL QUOTES FOR TEACHERS.
New teachers come in your life and old ones go, still, we remember our past teachers and still love them with the bottom of our hearts. If you really love your teachers and are in contact with them then send these beautiful quotes to your teachers and make them happy, show them that you still love and remember them and will always keep them in your heart! Send these beautiful and heart capturing quotes on your teachers birthday or on teachers day to make their day more special! Here are some of the best teacher quotes collected for your convenience, we hope you like them!
Have a look!
1.A good teacher is like a candle – it consumes itself to light the way for others.— Mustafa Kemal Atatürk
2. Good teachers know how to bring out the best in students.— Charles Kuralt
3. The influence of teachers extends beyond the classroom, well into the future.— F. Sionil Jose
4. ‘I am not a teacher, but an awakener.’ –Robert Frost
5. ‘I never teach my pupils; I only attempt to provide the conditions in which they can learn.’ –Albert Einstein
6. ‘Teaching is the highest form of understanding.’ –Aristotle
7.It is the supreme art of the teacher to awaken joy in creative expression and knowledge.– Albert Einstein
8. ‘A teacher affects eternity: he can never tell where his influence stops.’ –Henry Adams
9. ‘I cannot teach anybody anything, I can only make them think.’ –Socrates
10. ‘When one teaches, two learn.’ –Robert Heinlein
11. Everyone who remembers his own education remembers teachers, not methods and techniques. The teacher is the heart of the educational system.— Sidney Hook
12. Teachers affect eternity; no one can tell where their influence stops.– Henry Brooks Adams
13. Teaching is a calling too. And I’ve always thought that teachers in their way are holy — angels leading their flocks out of the darkness. ― Jeannette Walls
14. ‘The true teacher defends his pupils against his own personal influence.’ –Amos Bronson Alcott
15. ‘In a completely rational society, the best of us would be teachers and the rest of us would have to settle for something else.’ –Lee Iacocca
16. ‘The mediocre teacher tells. The good teacher explains. The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires.’ ― William Arthur Ward
17. ‘The best teachers are the ones that change their minds.’ –Terry Heick
18. ‘I am not a teacher, but an awakener.’ –Robert Frost
19. “Education is not the filling of a pot but the lighting of a fire.”
20.A good teacher can inspire hope, ignite the imagination, and instill a love of learning. – Brad Henry
So, how were these quotes? You must have enjoyed reading them! Well, teachers throw light on our dark ways, they light candles in our tunnel like life! We can never forget what they did for us! These teacher quotes are amazing and an excellent way to make your teacher happy! You may look at our other quotes on bestquotessite!