Amazing and Meaningful Peter Pan Quotes – BestQuotesSite
Who is Peter pan?
Peter Pan, an adventurous and mischievous character is world famous for it’s meaningful quotes and statements. We all know him as a child who never grows and keeps on doing different things. He spent his childhood doing strange things in the Island of Neverland; He met the mermaids and fairies too. Peter Pan was just a seven year old child and had his baby teeth. Peter has the ability to fly and explore the world. His childhood showed us the innocence of children and that they don’t think with their brain, but children do what their heart says.
A great novelist, J.M Barrie created this character, Peter Pan who meets a girl Wendy but she leaves him too.There are a lot of children who wish to be like Peter Pan and want to stay children forever, Hence, his story is a great one and his quotes are greater!
About the quotes of Peter Pan?
Peter Pan, Although just a movie character, will stay in our hearts forever. His lines are just mind blowing and give us a great lesson. We have collected some of the great Peter pan quotes that help us to a great extent; Some of his quotes are very deep like the goodbye one (mentioned below) The following are the collection of Peter Pan Quotes! We hope that you like it and you may let us know your comments below!
1. All you need is faith, trust and a little bit of pixie dust.
2. “Over there, Tink. In its den. Is it there?”
3. “Stop playing and help me find my shadow! Shadow … shadow …”
4. “Think of all the joy you’ll find when you leave the world behind and bid your cares goodbye.”
5. “I came to listen to the stories.”
6. Never say goodbye because goodbye means going away, and away means forgetting.
7. “All it takes is faith and trust, oh! and something I forgot: dust.”
8. “Now, think of the happiest things. It’s the same as having wings!”
9. “There it is, Wendy! Second star to the right and straight on ’til morning.”
10. So come with me where dreams are born and time is never planned. Just think of happy things and your heart will fly on wings forever in never never land.
11. “Well, I’m certainly proud of you, you blockheads.”
12. “Wait for me somewhere between reality and all we’ve ever dreamed.”
13. “Go on! Go back and grow up! But I’m warning you, once you’re grown up you can never come back.”
14. Think of all the joy you’ll find when you leave the world behind.
15. “You’re next, Hook! This time you’ve gone too far!”
16. “To live will be an awfully big adventure.”
17. “I taught you to fight and to fly. What more could there be?”
18. “I’m youth, I’m joy, I’m a little bird that has broken out of the egg.”
19. “Never say goodbye because goodbye means going away and going away means forgetting.”
20. “Nobody calls Pan a coward and lives!”
21. Faint hearts never won, Fair Lady.
22. All of this has happened before, and it will all happen again.”
23. “The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease for ever to be able to do it.”
24. “Come with me, where dreams are born and time is never planned.”
25. The second star to the right, shines in the night for you, to tell you that the dreams you have really can come true.
Peter Pan and his life has a lot to tell us with great adventures and mystery, this story is full of excitement and the statements open our minds. Here, we have collected some of the best and meaningful Peter Pan quotes for you to have some knowledge and greater thinking ability!
So we hope you enjoyed these best inspiring and heart melting quotes of Peter Pan. His life teaches us a lot and so his quotes. Peter Pan’a novel is a great addition in literature; Don’t keep these quotes with yourself, but also share it with your loved ones and make their life special! You may enjoy other quotes on BestQuotesSite.com!