OSHO QUOTES – BestQuotesSite
ABOUT OSHO AND HIS LIFE
Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh also known as Osho is a man with great knowledge regarding meditation and love. He had great sense of humor and according to him, meditation is very important in one’s life which is the reason he emphasized so much on meditation and it’s power. Being a great professor in philosophy, Osho is known with great words in the whole world now and he is still alive in our hearts having a nickname of Sex Guru. The reason why he got a nickname like this is his open thoughts on gender. His establishment of Ashram in Pune in the year 1974 brought him more fame and captured the eyes of many western people too. This Ashram is still very famous with the name Osho International Resort for meditation. In addition to it, Osho had a great sense of teaching and his ways of teachings used to change with time, his knowledge on Christianity, Hinduism and Buddhism was excellent, none of the subjects regarding these religions. He also gave teachings on Hassidism and Tantrism.
Osho Enlightened people’s path regarding ego that every person has a mind to think and know what is better for them and what not. Ego is something that stops humans from experiencing different things in life and deprives them from love.
Every person should learn from others because learning doesn’t requires anything just a little bit of attention and focus. Here, we have collected some of the best Osho Quotes for your knowledge and ease. We all shall learn from Osho’s life and teachings and try live a better life ahead. Have a look at them!
1. “Courage is a love affair with the unknown.”
2. Creativity is the greatest rebellion in existence.
3. Sadness comes, joy comes, and everything passes by. What remains always is the witness. The witness is beyond all polarities.
4. If you love a flower, don’t pick it up. Because if you pick it up it dies and it ceases to be what you love. So if you love a flower, let it be. Love is not about possession. Love is about appreciation.
5. Life repeats itself mindlessly – unless you become mindful, it will go on repeating like a wheel.
6. Be. Don’t try to become. Within these two words, be and becoming, your whole life is contained. Being is enlightenment, becoming is ignorance.
7. Don’t seek, don’t search, don’t ask, don’t knock, don’t demand
8. An expectation is a shelter – it gives you a security feeling. So when someone breaks your expectations he is breaking your shelter, making you insecure, fearful.
OTHER OSHO QUOTES
17. You will come closer and closer to perfection, but you will never be perfect. Perfection is not the way of existence. Growth is the way.
18.“Commit as many mistakes as possible, remembering only one thing: don’t commit the same mistake again. And you will be growing.”
So, Osho quotes is a great way to enhance our thoughts and increase our knowledge, we hope you liked them! Don”t keep these with you but also share it with others to increase their knowledge!
BestQuotesSite makes sure that the site is beneficial for all it’s users and helps them to complete all their searches, for any suggestions, you may contact us!