Some Of The Painful And Most Famous Goodbye Quotes – BestQuotesSite.com
HOW DOES IT FEELS TO SAY GOODBYE?
Saying goodbye to the person you love the most can be the most painful thing ever! When you are born, you meet people, interact with them, socialize and then you start trusting each other. No matter who he or she is, your brother, sister, mother, father, friend or anyone, once you trust them, you start sharing your secrets with them, you tell them about your lives to each other, you guys make feel each other special and then you make memories, you fight crazily, you make fun of each other, making every moment memorable. In this case, imagine saying Goodbye to all these memories, imagine saying goodbye to these moments, imagine saying goodbye to these people! So much painful and disheartening thing ever.
HAVE COURAGE TO SAY GOODBYE!
If your loved ones are going somewhere or leaving you, then this goodbye is the worst thing ever and if you don’t how to goodbye them then these quotes may be helpful to you. These will give you motivation and courage to say.
FORGET YOUR PAST!
Here are some of the most famous, best and heart melting Goodbye quotes! These goodbye quotes may also remind you of the people you really loved and then you said goodbye to them! Don’t get disheartened while saying goodbyes; your life hasn’t stopped yet. You are still living and always remember that no one stays with you forever! Everyone has to leave you at any cost because nothing in this world is permanent. Value the people who are with you today instead of remembering the people who went away from your life. Don’t let your past interfere in your present!
Some Of the famous Goodbye Quotes:
1.“The only time goodbye is painful is when you know you’ll never say hello again.”
2. “They must often change, who would be constant in happiness or wisdom.” – Confucius
3. “Every new beginning comes from some other beginning’s end.” – Semisonic
4. “Farewell! God knows when we shall meet again.” – William Shakespeare
5. “Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.” – Dr. Seuss
6. “It is so hard to leave—until you leave. And then it is the easiest thing in the world.” – John Green
7. “If you’re brave enough to say goodbye, life will reward you with a new hello.” – Paulo Coelho
8. “Goodbyes make you think. They make you realize what you’ve had, what you’ve lost, and what you’ve taken for granted.” – Ritu Ghatourey
9. “Thanks for the memories.”
10. “It’s sad, but sometimes moving on with the rest of your life, starts with goodbye.” – Carrie Underwood
11. “Goodbyes, they often come in waves.” – Jarod Kintz
12. “It’s not the goodbye that hurts it’s the flashbacks that follow.”
13. “There’s a “hell” in hello, “good” in goodbye, “lie” in believe, “over” in lover, “end” in friend, “if” in life.”
14. “You know it’s love when you have been saying goodbye for how many times but still you’re not ready to leave.” – Unknown
15. “Goodbyes are only for those who love with their eyes. Because for those who love with heart and soul there is no such thing as separation.” – Rumi
PAINFUL GOODBYE QUOTES!
16. “Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go” – Oscar Wilde
17. “So long, and thanks for all the fish!” – Douglas Adams
18. We started with a simple hello, but ended with a complicated goodbye.” – Unknown
19. “You’ve changed me forever. And I’ll never forget you.” – Kiera Cass
20. “I thought I was stronger than a word, but I just discovered that having to say goodbye to you is by far the hardest thing I’ve ever had to do.” – Colleen Hoover
21. “The pain of a hard good-bye is the heart’s tribute to the privilege to love.” – Beth Moore
22. “We are really going to miss trying to avoid you around here.” – Unknown
23. “Don’t ever tell anyone anything. If you do, you start missing everybody.” – J.D. Salinger
24. “The two hardest things to say in life is hello for the first time and goodbye for the last.” – Moira Rogers
25. “Only in the agony of parting do we look into the depths of love.” – George Elio
26. “Saying goodbye is the painful way of solving a problem.”
Goodbyes are not always sad, sometimes saying goodbye can bring something good in your life too, there are always two sided effects, positive and negative both. So, don’t get sad at small things!
Well, did you enjoyed reading these goodbye quotes? I hope you did, So, don’t forget to share it with your special people and remind them of their goodbyes too. Read more quotes on BestQuotesSite.