Good night Quotes – BestQuotesSite
Night is a gift! A gift for the workers who work the whole day tirelessly and get the chance to remove their tiredness at night, a gift for a father who spends the entire day in the office and is able to spend the night with his children, a gift for a son to listen his mother’s stories at night, and last but not the least, a gift for the family to spend time with each other watching movies and doing chit chats, so why not spend some time reading these inspiring Goodnight quotes from the BestQuotesSite and sayings and making your night a bit more interesting? Try it this night!
How can these quotes make your night more special?
Goodnight Quotes is a away to make a sad person happy, if you’re tired of your day and are hopeless then these goodnight quotes give you a reason to be happy. to live your life in your own way, no matter what others say to you, just be calm and relax! Even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise!
1. Good night, sleep tight. I will be dreaming of you with all my might.
2. You’ll be the last thing I think of before I fall asleep and the first thing I think of when I wake up.
3. If someone wishes you goodnight every day, you’re happier than so many people.
4. Throw off your worries when you throw off your clothes at night. Napoleon Bonaparte
5. All I wish a sheet of clouds for your bed and bright crystals for the stars. While you sleep, may the angels play sweet songs that bring you bright dreams.
6. Even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise.
Catherine Drinker Bowen
7. “As the night gets dark, let your worries fade. sleep peacefully knowing you’ve done all you can do for today.
8. I just want to say, good night, sweet prince, may flights of angels sing thee to thy rest.
Harry Dean Stanton
9. Night is the wonderful opportunity to take rest, to forgive, to smile, to get ready for all the battles that you have to fight tomorrow.
10. Good night, good night! Parting is such sweet sorrow, that I shall say good night till it be morrow.
11. Always end the day with a positive thought. No matter how hard things were, tomorrow’s a fresh opportunity to make it better.
Harry Dean Stanton
12. Never let the darkness or negativity outside affect your inner self. Just wait until morning comes and the bright light will drown out the darkness.
13. The longest way must have its close — the gloomiest night will wear on to a morning.
Harriet Beecher Stowe
14. I love the silent hour of night, For blissful dreams may then arise,Revealing to my charmed sight, What may not bless my waking eyes.
15. Each night, when I go to sleep, I die. And the next morning, when I wake up, I am reborn.
16. Don’t fight with the pillow, but lay down your head and kick every worriment out of the bed.
Edmund Vance Cooke
17. And tonight, I’ll fall asleep with you in my heart.
18. Love is one of the simplest feelings. All I dream about is capturing your heart each night. You already have my heart.
19. I don’t dream about you, because I can never fall asleep thinking about you.
20. Let us step out into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, adventure.
21. My idea of a good night out is staying in. – Martin Freeman
22. Here is a short line to keep in touch because your always on my mind very much.
23. At the end of the day, keep your spirits high. Tomorrow’s a new and better day.
24. I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night. – Sarah Williams
25. I’m in my bed, you’re in your bed. One of us is in the wrong place.
26. Make sure to be thankful before bed. What you think about now will determine the state of your dreams.
27. Sleeping is nice. You forget about everything for a little while.
28. As you fall asleep, I want you to remember what a good person you are. Remember that I admire you and care for you. Sweet dreams!
29. Day is over, night has come. Today is gone, what’s done is done. Embrace your dreams, through the night. Tomorrow comes with a whole new light.
30. I know what you are the one, because when we are apart I feel incomplete. I never want to be without you. Goodnight.
31. Tonight, I would walk a thousand miles just to be with you. Missing you, my love.
32. Your bed just called me. It said that it wanted you and me to join it in dreamland. Let’s get moving and answer the call.
33. I think the best way to get a good night sleep is to work hard throughout the day. If you work hard and, of course, work out. – William H. McRaven
34. Dear sleep, I know we had problems when I was younger, but I love you now.
35. There is something that is big, warm and fuzzy. Before you get too many ideas, you should know that it is a good night hug sent from me to you!
36. You cannot wake a person who is pretending to be asleep. – Navajo Proverb
37. The sun is upset now, but the moon dances in joy. Although the sun is depressed at seeing you go, the moon gets to enjoy the whole night with you.
38. Prayers should be the key in the morning and the lock at night.
39. There is a time for many words, and there is also a time for sleep. – Homer
40. Sleep is the best meditation. – Dalai Lama
41. Music is love, love is music, music is life, and I love my life. Thank you and good night. – A. J. McLean
42. I must get my beauty rest. See you in the morning.
43. While you dream, I wish that each hope and goal comes true. I just want you to receive everything that you have wished for.
44. Man should forget his anger before he lies down to sleep. – Mahatma Gandhi
45. This is the end of the day, but soon there will be a new day. Keep your spirits up because there are always more chances.
46. May I kiss you then? On this miserable paper? I might as well open the window and kiss the night air. – Franz Kafka
47. Go to sleep in peace. God is awake. – Victor Hugo
48. Early sleep and early wake up gives health and makes you grow. – Portuguese Proverb
49. All I wish is that the nights when we are together would never end. When we are apart, I cannot bear it. Good night, my love.
50. Good night. May you fall asleep in the arms of a dream, so beautiful, you’ll cry when you awake. – Michael Faudet
51. Read me a story then tuck me in tight. Tell me you love me and kiss me goodnight.
52. Always remember to fall asleep with a dream and wake up with a purpose.
53. Each hour is crawling by like years. I cannot wait to be in your arms yet again.
54. Fear can keep us up all night long but faith makes one fine pillow. – Matthew 21:21
55. Just look up, we are both under the same starry sky.
56. Take a breath and gaze up at the stars. See the two brightest stars? Those are my eyes twinkling back at you.
57. Each night, I hope that the moon is large and bright and you will be happy and right. When you turn off the light, keep in mind that I am dreaming of you.
58. Life begins at night. – Charlaine Harris, Dead Until Dark
59. The one thing you shouldn’t be left alone with at night, is your own thoughts. They eat you alive until the next morning.
60. The day is busy enough to keep me occupied. In the quiet of the night, I begin to really miss you.
61. When you cannot sleep at night, have you ever thought maybe it’s God saying “We need to talk and you now have time.
62. Although I love the stars that dot the night sky, I love the stars in your eyes even more. While I sleep, I will think about my favorite stars and wait to be with you again.
63. All I wish a sheet of clouds for your bed and bright crystals for the stars. While you sleep, may the angels play sweet songs that bring you bright dreams.
64. All I do each day is wait to be with you again. My entire day revolves around the hope that I can spend my evenings in your arms again.
65. Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night. – Edgar Allan Poe
66. “Day is over, night has come. Today is gone, what’s done is done. Embrace your dreams, through the night. Tomorrow comes with a whole new light.” – Unknown
67. “This is the end of the day, but soon there will be a new day.” – Bernard Williams
68. “The best bridge between despair and hope is a good night’s sleep.” – E. Joseph Cossman
69. “Think of all the good moments of this day and keep a smile for tomorrow! Good night!” – Unknown
70. “Night is the wonderful opportunity to take rest, to forgive, to smile, to get ready for all the battles that you have to fight tomorrow.” – Allen Ginsberg
71. “I promise to be the warrior who fights all your nightmares and the messenger who brings all your sweet dreams. Good night.” – Unknown
72. “Night is to see the dreams and day is to make them true. So its good to sleep now and see the dreams. Good night, sweet dreams!” – Unknown
73. “Your bed is ready to give you a hug, you should be ready to have a rest, and say goodbye to all the stress. Good night!” – Unknown
74. “Always end the day with a positive thought. No matter how hard things were, tomorrow’s a fresh opportunity to make it better.” – Harry Dean Stanton
75. “Don’t worry about tomorrow, because God’s already been there.” – Unknown
76. “Forget about your troubles and let the sweetness of this lovely night lull you to a blissful sleep. Tomorrow is a new beginning. Good night.” – Unknown
77. “Listen to the nightsky, the Mockingbird always sing you my lullaby.” ― Jmemo
78. “Lay your head down and go to sleep. Think good thoughts and begin to dream.” – Unknown
79. “Goodnight, goodnight. The time has come to close your eyes. Everything needs rest to be their best. Tomorrow will be here in the blink of an eye and a shake of a dog’s tail.” – Unknown
80. Sleep is the best Meditation.
So guys, hopefully, you enjoyed reading our goodnight quotes and have realised that you are a very special person no matter what others think about you! Just forget whatever bad happened the whole day and rather, think about the happiness and blessings you have! You may also enjoy reading good morning quotes on BestQuotesSite as well.