BEST FITNESS QUOTES TO MOTIVATE YOU –BestQuotesSite
Time is running and every single person on this earth is working day and night just to get success and to make things better for them. For each one of you, being fit should be your first priority because once your health gets worse, diseases and illnesses starts surrounding you and you should always remember that obesity is the mother of all diseases.
WHY IS IT IMPORTANT TO REMAIN FIT?
Who won’t like being fit and smart, like people run after fit people. Generally speaking, you agree with it or not, but when you a fat person, you don’t really admire them as compared to a slim and smart person, even when you go for a job interview, interviewers look for fit people, they see your dressing and the way you talk and impress people. Of course, if you aren’t fit and can’t look after yourself, how will you take care of the job?
Do you like fashionable dresses? It happens at times, that you can’t fulfil all your wishes since you are not fat. Let’s take an example, you like a really beautiful gown, but isn’t available of your size, you have to leave it as it won’t fit you! Anyway, there are uncountable reasons why you should be fit, therefore, here are some fitness tips you may follow!
Firstly, I know people love eating junk food but at the same time, looking after your health should be important too, therefore, you should try to eat less junk as possible and wake up early in the morning to do daily exercises. Apart from it, 15 to 20 minutes walking should be your daily routine. Eat Healthy, mostly fruits and vegetables and LIVE HEALTHY!
TOP FITNESS QUOTES
Here we have collected and chosen the best fitness quotes for your ease. Have a look at them and save it with yourself as reading them will encourage you to stay fit. Don’t keep these with you, share it with others too and help them live a good life too.
1. “Strength does not come from the physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.” – Ghandi
2. “Success usually comes to those who are too busy to be looking for it.”— Henry David Thoreau
3. “All progress takes place outside the comfort zone.”— Michael John Bobak, digital artist
4. “If you think lifting is dangerous, try being weak. Being weak is dangerous.”— Bret Contreras, sports scientist
5. “Training gives us an outlet for suppressed energies created by stress and thus tones the spirit just as exercise conditions the body.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
6. “The clock is ticking. Are you becoming the person you want to be?”— Greg Plitt, fitness model
7. “Whether you think you can, or you think you can’t, you’re right.”— Henry Ford, industrialist
8. “The successful warrior is the average man, with laser-like focus.”— ruce Lee, actor and martial artist
9. “You must expect great things of yourself before you can do them.”— Michael Jordan, basketball player
10. “Your body can stand almost anything. It’s your mind that you have to convince.”
11. “Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle.”– Abraham Lincoln, 16th President of the United States
12. “Well done is better than well said.”— Benjamn Franklin, American Founding Father and inventor
13. “All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.”
— Walt Disney, film producer and entrepreneur
14. “A champion is someone who gets up when they can’t.”— Jack Dempsey, professional boxer
15. “Fitness is like a relationship. You can’t cheat and expect it to work.”
16. “The last three or four reps is what makes the muscle grow. This area of pain divides a champion from someone who is not a champion.”
— Arnold Schwarzenegger
17. “The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary.”— Vidal Sassoon, hairstylist and businessman
18. “Action is the foundational key to all success.”— Pablo Picasso, visual artist
19. “What hurts today makes you stronger tomorrow.”— Jay Cutler, pro bodybuilder and four-time Mr. Olympia
20. “Respect your body. It’s the only one you get.”
We hope you liked our strong fitness quotes that might motivate you to remain fit and healthy. You may look at other quotes on BestQuotesSite.com.