GREAT RELATABLE FAMILY QUOTES – BestQuotesSite
FAMILY: A BLESSING
Every house is incomplete without a mother, mothers are like pillars of a house, the basic foundation. All fights are solved by her, whether it’s your fight with your younger sister or an argument with your elder brother, you should just say it to your mother and she will handle everything.
All mothers are mothers but fathers are also equally important. Although he cannot do the dishes or wash clothes but your stove is working because of him, he is the one who works day and night just to fill your stomach, to provide you proper education, to see a smile on your faces.
No one is luckier than the one having his family. Not only parents, but your grandparents and siblings also make your family, your cute little sister and your irritating elder brother, although we fight with our family 24/7 but we cannot tolerate anyone saying bad things about them.
FIGHTS WITH SIBLINGS AND STORIES OF GRANDPARENTS.
Every night before I sleep, my grandma sits with me along with my grandfather, she listens to all my endless complains about my friends and mom, I still remember the day when in the middle of a story, I pretended that I have slept, and after seeing me sleep, she also slept immediately leaving the story incomplete, which showed me how sleepy she was, but still entertained me!
Families are nearest to our hearts, our family members are completely aware of all our habits, they know what we like and what we hate! We should value our family members in their lives before it gets too late, show them how much you love them and how much you care for them, this will make your bonds stronger! These family quotes are an excellent way to make your family happier, share these quotes with them and bring a smile on their face too, once you read these quotes, you will understand the real meaning of family!
TOP 20 BEST QUOTES AND SAYINGS ON FAMILY
1.“The family is the test of freedom; because the family is the only thing that the free man makes for himself and by himself.” —Gilbert K. Chesterton
2. “The most important thing in the world is family and love.” –John Wooden
3. “Nothing is better than going home to family and eating good food and relaxing.” –Irina Shayk
4. “To us, family means putting your arms around each other and being there.” –Barbara Bush
5. “Happiness is having a large, loving, caring, close-knit family in another city.” –George Burns
6.You leave home to seek your fortune and, when you get it, you go home and share it with your family.” —Anita Baker
7. “The informality of family life is a blessed condition that allows us all to become our best while looking our worst.” –Marge Kennedy
8. “Families are like fudge – mostly sweet with a few nuts.”
9. “Being part of a family means smiling for photos.” –Harry Morgan
10. “In family life, love is the oil that eases friction, the cement that binds closer together, and the music that brings harmony.” –Friedrich Nietzsche
11.“Call it a clan, call it a network, call it a tribe, call it a family: Whatever you call it, whoever you are, you need one.” —Jane Howard
12. “Other things may change us, but we start and end with the family.” –Anthony Brandt
13. “Having somewhere to go is home. Having someone to love is family. And having both is a blessing.”
14. “Being a family means you are a part of something very wonderful. It means you will love and be loved for the rest of your life.” –Lisa Weed
15. All families are different and unique, but they all have one thing in common- love.
16.“The family is one of nature’s masterpieces.” —George Santayana
17. Families should celebrate each member’s unique identity.
18. No matter how big or small the family, what matters most is love.
19. A family is a group of people who love unconditionally.
20. Through ups and downs, a family will stand by each other.
Family is a gem, take care of it and don’t let others come and say anything in your personal family matters! We hope you liked these great quotes! Enjoy other quotes on Bestquotessite too!