Top 25 Alone Quotes – BestQuotesSite.com
HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE ALONE?
Loneliness is a situation when you are just within yourself and you have no one around you, but yes, why am I telling you the meaning? Only an alone person can understand the actual meaning of Loneliness. It’s not just about being alone but it’s a room full of sad thoughts and memories; Something that you can never get rid of. Yes it’s true, memories remain with you for lifetime and they keep on rolling in your mind; they keep on disturbing you. A person can see his true reflection when he is lonely; He remembers hundreds of things all at once, all his mistakes and all his good deeds.
WHAT IS LONELINESS?
Sometimes, loneliness is not just given by others but at times, you yourself prefer to be alone; Infact, you should sit alone for 15 minutes in a day and think how much you are blessed to have everyone around and to have all you wanted, you have your family and your friends, you have people you like to be with yourselves. You can spend time with your loved ones. Think about the ones who are all alone and it’s not their choice; who will play with them? Think Who will listen to their secrets? Who will help them in their bad situations? They are actually ALONE!
BEST 25 SATISFYING AND BITTER ALONE QUOTES:
So here we are with some inspiring and comforting loneliness quotes which will obviously help a lonely person heal himself! Well, Just go through these quotes and feel it; feel the pain of lonely people and share it with others too to help them! Share these quotes with some lonely people and help them remove their loneliness!
1.Sometimes life is too hard to be alone, and sometimes life is too good to be alone. – Elizabeth Gilbert
2. Learn to be alone and to like it. There is nothing more empowering or freeing than learning to like your own company. ~Mandy Hale
3. Everyone gets tired of me at some point. Then eventually they’ll leave. They all do.
4.Being alone has a power that very few can handle.
5. Sometimes I wish someone out there will find me. Till then I walk alone
6. Sometimes, you need to be alone. Not to be lonely, but to enjoy your free time being yourself
7. Loneliness is a good feeling when it is created by ourself. But..it is the worst feeling when it is gifted by others.
8. We’re born alone, we live alone, we die alone. Only through our love and friendship can we create the illusion for the moment that we’re not alone.
9. I live in that solitude which is painful in youth, but delicious in the years of maturity. Albert Einstein
10. It’s better to be unhappy alone than unhappy with someone. Marilyn Monroe
SOME OTHER FAMOUS ALONE QUOTES!
12.You never really stop loving someone. You just learn to try to live without them.
13. The most terrible poverty is loneliness, and the feeling of being unloved. Mother Teresa
14. If you want to be happy, learn to be alone without being lonely. Learn that being alone does not mean being unhappy. The world is full of plenty of interesting and enjoyable things to do and people who can enrich your life. Michael Josephson
16. My alone feels so good, I’ll only have you if you’re sweeter than my solitude. Warsan Shire
17. Loneliness adds beauty to life. It puts a special burn on sunsets and makes night air smell better.
18.Pretending to be happy when you’re alone is an example of how strong you are as a person.
19. If you want to be strong, learn to fight alone.
20. You can be lonely even when you are loved by many people, since you are still not anybody’s one and only
22. The capacity for not feeling lonely can carry a very real price, that of feeling nothing at all
23. Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying. ~Authur C. Clarke
24. Single does not mean you are lonely. It means you are just resting your heart till you find true love.
25.Broken things like me are better off alone.
Well, being lonely is something I can never think of? Like I, being a very talkative girl can never stop talking and sharing secrets with my adventure partners! We should think of those people who don’t have anyone with them regardless of their background and become a very special person of their life! Help the lonely and be their friends! If you enjoyed reading these ALONE QUOTES, you may also enjoy reading Goodbye quotes on BestQuotesSite.